Cafeteria Menu: Taco salad, green beans, pineapple. Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, corn, fruit cocktail, roll. Turkey wrap or a chef salad. You must sign up in the office before 9:00 am if you want a salad.
- 1.ALL STUDENT ATHLETES in grades 8-11 should stop in the Athletic Office and pick up a physical packet. Current 7th grade students will receive their physical packet from Mr. Baker. THE SCHOOL WILL NOT HAVE FREE PHYSICALS THIS YEAR. STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEIR FAMILY PHYSICIAN. PLEASE GET YOUR PHYSICAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING IN A FALL SPORT.
- 2. AP ENGLISH LANGUAGE exam is today from from 7:55 through lunch:
- 3. ALL SCHOOL MASS this Friday at 9:15. The schedule will be as follows, please note the order:
- 4. JUNIORS wishing to begin their senior project during the months of June through September must have completed Project Proposal Forms submitted to Mrs. Smith by 8:00am on Thursday, May 23. These forms can be picked up in the office or downloaded from the guidance webpage. Juniors who submit a proposal form will meet with the committee on Friday, May 24. Committee approval must be received prior to beginning a project.
- 5.7TH GRADE BOYS interested in playing football next fall. there will be a 15 minute sign up meeting on Wednesday, May 22 immediately after school in the Monroe Street Gym. Be prompt!!
- 6. 7TH GRADE GIRLS interested in playing 8th grade Volleyball next year should attend a brief meeting in Coach Miller’s room right after school today.
- 7. DETENTIONS will be held right after school today with Mrs. Swiger
- 9. MR. CLARK’S 5th, 7th and 8th period classes should report to the library today.
- 10. SENIOR CLASS OFFICERS for next year will meet at 11:15 tomorrow in the library.
- 11. NEXT YEAR’S sophomore class officers will be: President: Aidan Naseman, Vice President: Megan Beldon, Treasurer: Sarah Matlack, Secretary: Ava Caizzo, Historian: Dylan Knoll. Congratulations!
- 12. STAM applications are available for the 2019/20 school year for any student currently in grades 7-11. The completed applications are due by May 24 at 4:00.
1st Period: 7:55-8:30 5th Period: 12:06-12:36
2nd Period: 8:33-9:07 3rd Period: 12:39-1:09
Mass/Awards: 9:15-11:00 6th Period: 1:12-1:46
Lunch: 11:00-11:30 7th Period: 1:49-2:23
4th Period: 11:33-12:03 8th Period: 2:26-3:00